Coaching by G | OPEX Oak Park is looking for a part-time Personal Trainer. This is the first OPEX-affiliate gym in the Chicagoland area, focused on Individual Design for clients. It isn't your typical gym, and we're looking for someone special!
This is a part-time position, with room for growth. We are looking for someone to manage the floor and help clients as they work on their Individual Design programs, and keep the gym in good working order.
This isn't group fitness, and it isn't personal training. We have several people on the floor, simultaneously, doing their own programming - and we need someone who can keep an eye on things! Clients may have questions or need assistance, but it's not a personal training appointment.
We're looking for someone who will fit in with our gym culture. We meet our clients where they are, give them individualized attention, but also a lot of autonomy.
- Someone who wants to learn and grow from an industry leader
- Someone who will help with admin work
- Someone who will help with typical gym work
- Ready to keep an eye on the floor, helping multiple clients with their individual program questions as they arise
- Personal Trainer certified
- Carry Personal Liability Insurance
- Ability to work two (2) nights a week, 3-4 hours a night (6-8 hours total per week)
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Answer Book 2017
To view the full print edition of the Austin Weekly News 2017 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Austin and Garfield Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|