Courtesy Mallory Zapata
WHAT: Take action for your health at Change My Story's first-ever Women of Color Health & Wellness Fair on March 7 at Chicago State University. Join women and girls from across Chicagoland and lean how you can empower yourself to live a healthier life: mind, body and soul. The cost is FREE!
- Be pampered: Learn tricks of the trade from hair, beauty and style experts
- Be healthy: Get the inside scoop about the health issues that matter to you most
- Be entertained: Real talk and autographs with R&B and neo-soul artist Conya Doss
- Be inspired: Embrace the spiritual nature of life and love with inspiration from local religious leaders
- Be fed: A continental breakfast and lunch will be served!
Raffles, prizes and goody-bags available, while supplies last.
WHEN: Thursday, March 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Chicago State University, Cordell Reed Student Union
9501 S. King Drive
ABOUT CHANGE MY STORY
Change My Story is real talk about serious health issues that affect minority communities in Chicago. It's our community showing us how to get connected to people, places and things that will improve our lives. Check out our website at www.changemystory.org and find out what you need to know about your health.
ABOUT THE AIDS FOUNDATION OF CHICAGO
Founded in 1985 by community activists and physicians, the AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) is a local and national leader in the fight against HIV/AIDS. AFC collaborates with community organizations to develop and improve HIV/AIDS services; fund and coordinate prevention, care, and advocacy projects; and champion effective, compassionate HIV/AIDS policy. To learn more, visit www.aidschicago.org.
Hire Local for FREE!
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Austin and Garfield Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|