COURTESY OF THE WEST GARFIELD PARK COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS
The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders and the West Garfield Park Youth Council invite all those who are concerned about the overall well-being of our community to attend our Monthly Community Empowerment Forum. Bring a friend or family member and come join the conversation!
Monday, March 9, 2015
6:00pm - 7:00pm
Allison United Foundation for Better Living
4540 West Washington Boulevard in Chicago
Topics to be discussed:
- How Can Youth Empower Youth?
- How Can We Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community?
- Why Should We Create Collaborations Among Other Community Partners?
- What Are Young People Saying, About The Conditions of their Communities?
- What is Civil Engagement?
Answer Book 2018
To view the full print edition of the Austin Weekly News 2018 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Austin and Garfield Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|