On Saturday, September 19, 2015 the FREE West Side Men's 2nd Annual Men's Health Fair will take place from 11am-2pm at Loretto Hospital in Chicago.
- FREE Lunch
- Glucose Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test - (PSA is the protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The blood level of PSA is often elevated in men with prostate cancer.)
- Meningitis Vaccines
Don't let your health take a back seat – many health conditions and diseases that face men can be prevented or treated – if found early. You need to understand your risk factors and learn how to improve your overall health. Come learn about common conditions affecting men, while you hear from a panel of men's health specialists and learn about support from vendors: Access Community Healthcare Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Costco, Jackson Square Nursing & Rehab Center, Guaranty Bank, Oak Street Health and Fathers Who Care.
- FITNESS & NUTRITION
- CARDIOLOGY with Dr. Aziz Ahmed, Cardiologist at Loretto Hospital
- MENTAL HEALTH & STRESS MANAGMENT
- FINANCIAL HEALTH with Ron Milner, founder and President of Goboodle.com, a financial members-only website dedicated to helping ordinary people learn how to create, manage, and grow their own mutual fund portfolio
- PROSTATE HEALTH
- SOCIAL WELL-BEING
Tours of the newly renovated Loretto Hospital will also be available. Click here to see pictures and a summary of the 2014 West Side Men's Heath Fair.
Seats are limited, so RSVP is REQUIRED! Contact Alicia to reserve your seat: (708) 613-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answer Book 2018
To view the full print edition of the Austin Weekly News 2018 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Austin and Garfield Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|