1. What is Dr. King’s sisters’ name and what is her profession?
2. What was Dr. King’s younger brother’s name?
3. What year did Dr. King win Nobel Peace Prize?
4. What was Dr. King’s name originally?
5. Dr. King applied his nonviolent disobedience philosophy from the teaching s of what man?
6. At what march did he make the famous “I Have a Dream” speech?
7. What is known as “Bloody Sunday”?
8. Where did Dr. King give his speech against the Vietnam War?
9. Who was Dr. King supporting in Memphis prior to his assassination?
10. Dr. King’s good friend gospel singer Mahalia Jackson sang what song during his funeral?
Quiz answers will be in next week’s Austin Weekly News.