COURTESY OF CATA TRAUSS
Practical information for people running for office in the city of Chicago.
KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING CHICAGO MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT
- What are the responsibilities of a Chicago elected official?
- MONDAY, AUGUST 18th, at 6:30 PM
- Carey Tercentenary AME Church 1448 S Homan Ave, Chicago, IL 60623
- Facilitated By: Dwayne Truss
AM I THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?
- Getting/Staying on the ballot, petitioning, and fundraising
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20th, at 6 PM
- Sankofa 5820 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60651
- Presenters include: Cook County Board of Election representative and a practicing Election Lawyer
To RSVP please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number, and email.
Find us on FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/chicagowestNAACP