On October 2nd, State Representative La Shawn Ford spoke with host Reverend Jones about violence and substance abuse in Chicago. Local residents called in to show their support, and to ask Rep. Ford questions.
- The State of the West-side of Chicago
- Mentoring Our Future Leaders
- Bridging the Inter-generational Gaps
- Promoting a Safe and Drug-free West-side
- Expectations for our Violence and Substance Abuse Prevention Day, scheduled for October 6, 2014 at 5:30pm
“We need to continute to fight, and continue to tell people about [Chicago’s drug] problem. If we do that, I think we can win.” – Representative La Shawn Ford