The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders and the West Garfield Park Youth Council invite all those who are concerned about the overall well-being of our community to attend our Monthly Community Empowerment Forum. Bring a friend or family member and come join the conversation!
Monday, March 9, 2015
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Allison United Foundation for Better Living
4540 West Washington Boulevard in Chicago
Topics to be discussed:
- How Can Youth Empower Youth?
- How Can We Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community?
- Why Should We Create Collaborations Among Other Community Partners?
- What Are Young People Saying, About The Conditions of their Communities?
- What is Civil Engagement?