The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders and the West Garfield Park Youth Council invite all Concerned Individuals to Our Monthly Empowerment Forum:
Date: Monday, April 13, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm SHARP
Where: 4540 West Washington, Blvd. in Chicago
Who: Concerned Community Members
Our Special Guest will be 10th District Representative, Pamela Reaves-Harris.
Topics We Will Discuss:
- The State of The 7th Congressional District, 10th Legislative District, 5th Senatorial District, 1st County District and the 28th Ward
- How to Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community
- Planning for Our Parent Cafe’s (bi-weekly) Discussions
- Updating Members with Commitment Letters
- Mobilize Media and Outreach Committee for upcoming Stop Underage Drinking Campaign, scheduled for April 18, 2015 at Personal Liquors
- State Budget Cuts to Our Community and Programs
This is a Pot-luck meeting. All donations Are Welcome.
Contact Us To Confirm Your Attendance at 773-287-5821 or email@example.com.