- How Can Youth Empower Youth?
- How Can We Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community?
- Why Should We Create Collaborations Among Other Community Partners?
- What Are Young People Saying, About The Conditions of their Communities
- What is Civil Engagement?
It has been proposed by the Executive Board and ratified by the community that the West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders will adopt the following in our action plans to Reduce Underage Drinking, Substance Abuse and Senseless Violence in our Community.
Establish and strengthen collaboration among communities and stakeholders to support the efforts of a community coalition working together to prevent and reduce substance and senseless violence among youth, by addressing the factors in our community that increase the risk of substance abuse and violence by promoting factors that minimize the risk of substance abuse and senseless violence.