The show will be hosted by Rev. Walter Jones, Jr., Servant for Social Change and Community Empowerment as well as the founder of the West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders and leader of Fathers Who Care. Our Special Guest will be Dr. Amara C. Enyia, JD, PhD and Chief Executive Officer of ACE Municipal Partners LLC.
Tune in to the Live Streaming and/or Call In to show your support!
Dial in phone: 312-738-1060
Live web streaming: www.cantv.org/hotline
Topics We Will Discuss:
- Working to Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community through Economic Development
- Bridging the Inter-Generational Gaps
- Can Team Work Make The Dream Work
- What is the Universal Agenda for African Americans?
- How Can We Continue to Engage, Educate and Empower Our Community?