The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders invite you to attend a Community Empowerment Forum on Monday, June 8, 2015 at 6:00pm SHARP at 4540 West Washington, Blvd. in Chicago.
- How to Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community with our Young People?
- The State of The 7th Congressional District, 10th Legislative District, 5th Senatorial, 1st County District and the 28th Ward.
- Update from Our Parent Cafe’s (bi-weekly) meetings
- How to Encourage More Fathers and Young People to become more actively involved in their communities.
- Mobilize Media and Community for upcoming Stop Underage Drinking Campaign Concert, at Reggie’s Rock Club on June 13, 2015 and Community Rally, tentatively scheduled for June 20, 2015 on Madison and Springfield, in the Mini Mall.
This is a Light Pot-luck meeting, All donations Are Welcome.
We ask that you please invite and bring at least two additional Concerned Community Members with you. Our mission is to establish and strengthen collaboration among communities, so the more locals we have involved, the easier that will be.