Fathers Who Care and the West Garfield Park Youth Council (supported by the West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders) will host their Weekly Television Show on Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 7:30 pm on CAN-TV (Cable Channel 21).
The show will be hosted by Rev. Walter Jones, Jr., Servant for Social Change and Community Empowerment as well as the founder of the West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders and leader of Fathers Who Care. The Special Guest will be Illinois State Representative La Shawn K. Ford of the 8th Legislative District.
Tune in to the Live Streaming and/or Call In to show your support!
Dial in phone: 312-738-1060
Live web streaming: www.cantv.org/hotline
Topics We Will Discuss:
- Working together to Reduce Underage Drinking, Substance Abuse and Senseless Violence through Civic Engagement
- What is the State of Illinois and our Communities?
- Can Team Work Make The Dream Work?
- How Can We Continue to Engage, Educate and Empower Our Community?
- Where Are Employment and Training Opportunities For Our Young People ?
- Is The State Going To Be Shut Down ?