In the aftermath of all the shootings over July 4th weekend, come join the discussion on how we can stop the violence!
The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders, the West Garfield Park Youth Council, and partners invite all concerned community members to attend our Monthly Community Empowerment Forum. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss how we can put an end to the senseless violence that is so interconnected with the cycle of drug and substance abuse in our neighborhood. Bring a friend or family member and come join the conversation and tell your story!
Monday, July 13, 2015
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Allison United Foundation for Better Living
4540 West Washington Boulevard in Chicago
Topics to be discussed:
- How Can Youth Empower Youth?
- How Can We Promote a Safe and Drug Free Community?
- Why Should We Create Collaborations Among Other Community Partners?
- What Are Young People Saying, About The Conditions of their Communities?
- What is Civil Engagement?