Courtesy Ald. Jason C. Ervin
Expungement summit, adult and juvenile
Saturday, June 8, 2013
New Faith Baptist Church Int'l
25 S. Central Ave., Matteson, Illinois
Registration at 8 a.m., doors close at 6 p.m.
Application, preparation, filing only applies to incidents that occurred in Cook County, Illinois
- Adult felony and misdemeanor expungement
- Adult felony and misdemeanor sealings
- Juvenile record expungement
- Clemency and certificates information
- Free legal advice - volunteer attorneys on-site to assist with expungement and sealing applications
Also available on-site:
- Ex-offender job information forum
- Child support services
- Identity theft (criminal and financial)
- Job training, housing and community resources
Drug test results needed for persons with felony drug convictions. Test before June 5th for results by June 7th.
Bring your rap sheet: bring your criminal case disposition for suburban cases and/or your rap sheet (criminal history) for Chicago cases
- Adult certified disposition(s): $9 per case
- Adult expungement/sealing and Illinois State Police fee: $120 per petition
- Juvenile expungement and Illinois State Police fee: $124 per petition
For more information call 312-603-5200 or 312-603-0467
Answer Book 2018
To view the full print edition of the Austin Weekly News 2018 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Austin and Garfield Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|