West Side Bridge
West Side BridgePhone: 708/613-3329
Handicapped Accessible: Yes
Oak Park Arms Recommends
People coming together to bridge the gap between the West Side of Chicago and West Suburbs. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Thursday, August 20th - 7:30am to 9am hosted by Native Foods, 7343 Lake St. in River Forest. Native Foods Café has grown to become America's premier fast-casual vegan restaurant group spanning coast to coast. Serving made-from-scratch, chef-crafted cuisine to vegans and non-vegans alike, with seasonally updated one-of-a-kind dishes, delicious desserts and homemade beverages inspired by our innovative culinary team. Their food is made fresh daily—from homemade tempeh and seitan, to Native Cheese, to sauces and drinks, dressings and desserts too! Their entire menu is 100% plant-based because they strive to create a compassionate dining experience serving up homemade meals that are good for you, your family and the environment. Attend this meeting and you'll get to try some of their refreshments! RSVP is required! Contact Alicia by 8/18 at (708) 613-3344 or email@example.com
- Thursday, Sept. 17th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Oct. 15th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Nov. 19th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Dec. 17th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
Interested in hosting a West Side Bridge meeting? You need a space that can accommodate up to 45 people. Hosts get the chance to give a short 10minute presentation, and can offer a tour of the facility if they so choose. Contact Alicia for details: (708) 613-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often for updates on future meetings.
The Austin Weekly News' West Side Business Network has started several Event Planning Committees in order to support the Network's mission of bringing professionals together to make connections and improve our community.
Increase your business references while having fun! Joining an event planning committee will be an educational experience to add to your repertoire, plus you'll be providing the public with access to much needed resources. Let your business expertise benefit the communities you love!