West Side Bridge
West Side BridgePhone: 708/613-3329
Handicapped Accessible: Yes
Circle Family Health Care Network Recommends
People coming together to bridge the gap between the West Side of Chicago and West Suburbs. We meet on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
The purpose of West Side Bridge is to bring people together to bridge the gap between the West Side of Chicago and West Suburbs through networking. The meeting is open to all local professionals, but RSVP is required! Contact Kristen Benford at (708) 613-3306 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring your business cards!
- Thursday, Aug. 18th - 8:15am to 9:45am.
Academy of Scholastic Achievement
4651 W. Madison St. in Chicago
- Thursday, Sept. 15th - 8:15am to 9:45am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Oct. 20th - 8:15am to 9:45am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Nov. 17th - 8:15am to 9:45am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Dec. 15th - 8:15am to 9:45am. Location TBD.
Interested in hosting a West Side Bridge meeting? You need a space that can accommodate up to 45 people. Hosts get the chance to give a short 10minute presentation, and can offer a tour of the facility if they so choose. Contact Kristen for details: (708) 613-3306 or email@example.com
Check back often for updates on future meetings.