April 4, 2013 marks the 45th anniversary of the death of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Rev. John Crawford was among the West Side pastors who worked with King while the civil rights leader was in Chicago.
Take a look back at our coverage of the 40th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s death:
- Working side by side with King in Chicago
- Riots changed West Side, Austin forever
- When King came to Chicago
- Exhibit highlights Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s 1966 visit to Chicago
- King statue to move from Garfield Park to Austin
- King Timeline: From Atlanta to the mountain top