Who: People of Prayer, Hope, Faith, Commitment and LEADERSHIP What: CommunityDay,October6,2014
Where: Allison Foundation for Better Living 4540 West Washington, Blvd.
When: 6 p.m. SHARP
- 5:30 to 6 p.m. – Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 6 to 8 p.m. – Community Town Hall Meeting
Why: West Side Violence and Substance Abuse Prevention Day
The West Garfield Park Community Stakeholders, Youth Council and other West Side Partners will host a collaborative event to, engage, empower and enlighten the community on how we can come together to “promote a safe and drug-free community, while bridging the inter-generational gaps, to reduce underage drinking, substance abuse and senseless violence.”
How Can You Help In Making This Event a Success?
1. Full participation via your Prayers, Attendance, Marketing and Branding.
2. Encourage and/or bring at least (5) people you know to this event.
3. Agree to bring information (if available) to put on our resource tables that Empower and Inspire others (per our subject matter). “Reduce Underage Drinking, Substance Abuse and Senseless Violence”.
4. Be One-Minded with the Comments and Concerns of our Young People.
Please call Fathers Who Care to confirm your attendance and materials you desire to put on resource tables at 773-287-5821.
Thanking you in advance for your on-going commitment to empowering “the least of them.”